Sometimes people get stuck into choosing the right plugins which help them to boost their website in search engines.
As we know, search engines play an important role to drive traffic to the websites.
This article is not to confuse you with the top 10 or top 15 lists of best SEO plug-in. On the other hand, this blog will help you learn more about SEO!
- Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is the most popular SEO plugin in the WordPress market with 5+ million active installations and more than 25k 5-star reviews.
It offers both free and premium versions but its free version has enough functions for optimum users.
The reason why Yoast SEO has become popular is that it is the easiest WordPress plugin to setup. You don’t need to be a tech guru to use this plugin.
Let’s discuss some of the key features of this plugin.
- Key Features:
- The best of Yoast SEO is its ability to create and manage XML sitemap. This makes it very simple for people who do not have coding knowledge.
- It verifies your site into Webmaster Tools like Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, etc…
- It has the ability to avoid duplicate content and exclude certain types of content from being indexed in search engine results like categories, tags, press release etc…
- You can also create title and meta description templates
- Squirrly SEO
If you have some experience with SEO technology and you feel you need more features rather than what is provided by Yoast and wanna play more then you must go for Squirrly SEO plugin which is a great plugin for advanced features.
This plugin has 30k+ active installations in WordPress websites with 4.6/5 ratings. The reason why this plugin has less active installations compared to other SEO plugins is that Squirrly SEO is not recommended for new users.
This plugin can help you to create human and bot both friendly contents which can lead to getting better results in search engines.
- Let’s discuss what can be done with Squirrly SEO which Yoast can’t.
- You can check rankings of your website and audit it
- You can not only build a keyword portfolio but also can manage it
- With the help of this plugin, you can find keywords and can know about current trends also.
- Squirrly SEO’s best feature is while you are writing a blog it gives you real-time assistance on how well you are going with your keywords and contents.
- It also allows you to search and use contents or images from another similar post with a Squirrly search option on a post creating page which makes your job a lot easier and time-saving.
To sum it all up, if you have a WordPress website, an SEO plugin is a must-have into your website which can take care of your SEO work for you. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, you can always improve the rank of your website with the tools discussed.
If you wish to have both plugins together in your website it won’t harm your listing in search engines. After all, they are free! So make the most out of it.
Have any thoughts or ideas about SEO plugins? Let us know!